Ringgold Wedding Chapel : Award-winning historical chapel in Georgia

The history of the Wedding Chapel began as an Episcopal Methodist Church in 1845. During the City of Ringgold Georgia’s Civil War history, it was destroyed by fire as Sherman marched towards Atlanta. After the damage, the Church was given a meager $600 to rebuild – but they did. Read more